Creative Community of Spiritual Art
Even though we have learned so much during our times of solitude, sharing this process of life exploration with others has been incredibly expansive/rewarding/inspiring and our intention is to keep growing this intuitive initiative of collective connection/expression.
That said, if you happen to resonate with creative and spiritual practices, you’ve arrived at the right site. We then invite you, unconditionally, to reach out, share ideas, and contribute/collaborate at our own pace.
In this blog post, we ask the ways we could build a better community around Visual Mantra, we share our current understanding of all the terms related to our intention, and we link our first introductory survey (with a free sticker after submission) and the link to our new community newsletter!
Thank you, as always, for reading ✧
Questions to the Void
Feel free to reference and answer these questions at our new comment section below <3
1. How can we better build a creative community around mindful art and spiritual exploration?
2. How does your ideal community of creatives look like? How can we make it as interactive and two-way as possible?
3. What’s your preferred way to communicate in community?
4. Are you already part of a creative community of spiritual art?
Clarifying Terms and Intentions
What do we mean when we mention all those terms?
Here’s our approach on them ~
Creativity: natural re-organization
Spirituality: recognition of the form-less, word-less, thought-less. All as an expression of the cosmos. Non-dualism.
Unconditionality: total Presence. Non-judgment, non-resistance, non-attachment.
Mindfulness: Intention + Attention. Holding safe spaces.
Creative Session: Mindful art-making and conversation (See creative activity #5)
What would you add/change/modify from these clarifications?
Intention of Community
All that said, here are 3 ways you can get more involved in this conversation of creative spirituality <3
1. New Disqus comment section below!
2. Subscribe to our Community Newsletter
3. 7-question Survey (get your free sticker!)